Friday, October 9, 2009

Fab 5 Friday! FOOD edition!


Can you tell that not only do I LOVE food... But I love LISTS TOO!I've traveled the globe in search of the worlds healthiest people. No, I haven't really traveled the world but I've picked a few surprising food items that may help you live longer!

1) Goat's Milk. NO, I'm not kidding and it's not even April 1st. It is REALLY GOOD for you. Don't trust me? Google it! I guess I gotta buy a goat... and then milk it... ughhh... edition

2) Whole Wheat Tortilla & Beans. Undelay' Undelay'!
3) Goya. Goya? What the H is Goya? Looks like a cucumber- Tastes like crud. This is found in many Japanese diets. Highest levels of anti-oxidant everrrrr! Fry it up in a veggie stir fry!

4) Dandelion Herbal Tea. Helps prevent dementia & also is an anti-diuretic. Helps lower blood pressure too! Mama had a baby & her head popped off!

5) Walnuts soaked in Water. I have never heard of this but I promise I am going to try this because I HEART walnuts!

So it's that simple (I guess!) Buy yourself a goat & soak those nuts! You'll live to a ripe old age of 100! Oh, And laugh a little too! Have a Fab Friday & Wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment