Monday, December 14, 2009

That's a WRAP!

Ok, So I totally have a new addiction. . . 2 weeks ago my BFF called me up- she had scored us a killer deal at our local tanning salon. Unlimited tanning & an infrared body wrap every other day for a whole month for only $100. Whoo-Hoo! I didn't even KNOW what a body wrap was but I said "sign me up!". . . And it soon became my new addiction! To watch a video explaining a body wrap- CLICK HERE!
I have gone about 8 times now and I can really tell a difference! My mid section & legs look thinner & more toned. I LOVE laying in a nice quiet room, wrapped in a warm (hot) blanket, watching TV in peace & quiet. All the while sweating like I'm running a marathon! I was getting headaches after the first couple treatments but I think it was just because I was releasing so many toxins into my body- but now it's fine! Sometimes I feel like a human taco smothered in extra spicy hot sauce! But I like it! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment