Thursday, November 19, 2009

Gobble Gobble Gobble!!!

Thanksgiving is just ONE WEEK AWAY! Woot-Woot! I love Thanksgiving and hate thanksgiving all at the same time. I Love getting together with my family. I love the smell of turkey in the oven. The ThanksGiving day Parade on TV. Putting up the Christmas decorations & kicking off the Holidays...


Things I hate about Turkey day... the CALORIES! OMG! Just out of curiosity I googled "Average calorie intake on Thanksgiving" and the results made me cry. . . . If you don't want to know the results then click on the dubnutrition icon on the right side of the page NOW!

------------------------------------>



The results?



The average calorie intake during Thanksgiving dinner is... 6,000 calories!!! Do you know how long it would take you to BURN 6,000 calories at the gym? Well- let me tell you!



10 HOURS (yes, I just said HOURS!) on the treadmill at a speed of 4.5 incline 3.0! Or level 5 on the elliptical w/arm strides! Or level 9 on the stationary bike! ughhhh... that's a lot of panting & sweating!



Think about THAT when you're going for that second helping of mashed potatoes & gravy!

No comments:

Post a Comment