Friday, November 6, 2009

Am I just eating because I'm bored?...


I often times ask myself that very question... Am I just eating because I'm bored?... It got me thinking- what other emotions do we confuse with hunger?...

Happy
Sad
Bored
Nervous
Excited
Depressed
Tired
What triggers your "hunger"? Are you more likely to eat when you are happy? Or do you find yourself reaching for a bag of chips when you are sad? If you're tired do you & pulling an all nighter does your calorie intake sky rocket? Are you a social eater? Hanging out with all your buddies may be ruining your diet! Or perhaps you are a sneaky eater- no one's watching so you sneak a few extra M&Ms...

Next time you find yourself snacking between meals ask yourself... "Am I really hungry? Or am I feeling something else..." Your answer may surprise you!

No comments:

Post a Comment