Monday, March 8, 2010

My SWEET new Addiction! mmm...

Ok- I have a new addiction thanks to Hungry Girl! It's the Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal! It is TASTY!!! Splash a little ICE COLD ALMOND BREEZE on it along with a little HAZELNUT COFFEE MATE (sugar free, of course) and voila! You've got a sweet crunchy treat for less than 200 calories! It actually tastes a LOT like Captain Crunch! Yumm! Yeah, I had 2 bowls of it tonight for dinner. . .

And more exciting news from the HG front- Laughing cow cheese is launching NEW flavo'flaves in JUNE! I can't WAIT! I LOVE those hilarious wedges! There is going to be a new blue cheese flavor, a mozzarella something-or-rather as well as a kickin' queso flave. Mmmm... My mouth is watering & I can't hardly wait! Oh! And did I mention that they are all LIGHT too! Dah- the most important part! I giggle with anticipation of the new laughing cow~


No comments:

Post a Comment