Sunday, July 19, 2009

dub nutrition... I have found a flaw...

There is one thing that I don't like about dub nutrition. And it's that I have turned into one of those really annoying people that want to talk about all the products to anyone who will listen! I've turned into that obnoxious friend that stops you in the grocery store to tell you how fantastic I feel! I've started to annoy MYSELF! (not to mention my husband!)
Last night we had some friends over for dinner. After about an hour our friend Scott looked at me funny and says "What has gotten into you!?"... To which I reply- "what!?" He then tells me that he's never seen me in such a good mood or with so much energy! I had promised myself I wasn't going to bring up dub nutrition because I really didn't want my friends feeling like I was selling them something and I really didn't want my husband rolling his eyes at me. But after Scott brought it up my husband actually went on and on about how much happier I seem and how I'm running around all day like a (and I quote) "chicken with it's head cut off!"... I guess that a compliment? After our friends left (after 10pm) I had to clean up after 4 adults and 7 rambunctious kiddies. I was up until midnight, mopping floors, starting laundry, doing dishes etc... I felt great. I wasn't exhausted like I always am. In the past I would have gone to bed and left it for the morning. I laid down about 12:30 and feel asleep within 5 minutes... and slept like a lump on a log! zzzzzzzzzz....

I didn't know that "mood enhancement" would be a potential side effect from the dub nutrition line but hell- I'm not complaining! I had been SO MOODY after the birth of my baby daughter a year ago that I actually discussed anti-depressants with my doctor but I don't think for a second I'll need them now~!

But now I have to be that annoying person who corners you in a party and wants to tell you about her new find!... So I'm pre-apologizing to all my friends and family because like it or not, you're gonna get an earful!
I am now feeling bad though that I was such a b!tch before! :o

No comments:

Post a Comment