Wednesday, July 15, 2009

dub nutrition? Sure, I'll try it!!!


I am fortunate enough to be one of the first "users" of the dub nutrition products. I got my products last night! I used the "burner" & "muscle" this morning before my workout and I felt great! I wasn't shaky or jittery AT ALL! And as crazy as it sounds I felt like I was finally getting enough oxygen during my run! I didn't have to stop at all, I didn't get a side ache (like I always do!) and I ran to the gym in record time... I was convinced it was all in my head and was actually laughing towards the end of my run because I felt really good instead of felling like I was ready to be done! (I know, I know, it sounds CRAZY!)

So we will see how it all pans out... I have nothing but trust and confidence in Jeremy's (founder)knowledge of fitness & nutrition. He's lost over 100 lbs and has competed (and won!) several body building competitions. He knows his stuff. He and his partners have completely customized these products & put a lot of hours & money into this passion. They were originally encouraged to "re-label" an existing product as it would have been much less expensive, but they wanted something different, original and effective! It's my opinion they have achieved their goal!

I'M EXCITED!!! : D
Here is the link for more info! dub nutrition
***If you would like to order products, I'd be happy to be your sponsor! Agent: Amy Ohlson 1089***

No comments:

Post a Comment