Tuesday, July 21, 2009

i NEED @ n3w d!E+!

I need a new diet! I'm eating "healthy" and doing my dub nutrition products but I still feel like I need a strict diet to follow. Like I said, I'm definitely eating healthy but I find myself wandering around the pantry searching for something good to eat.

For breakfast I've either been doing 1 egg + whites and turkey sausage or a protein shake. And it seems like lunch & dinner are always just a boring combination of salad & chicken. Some times Ill shake things up and have a subway sandwich or something like that but for the most part my diet has gotten Lame-O! I try to stay away from frozen dinner type things- I think they just have too much sodium/preservatives. . . .

I LOVE fruit but I find myself eating too much of it- I guess there are worse things I could be eating but once I start on grapes and watermelon it's hard to stop! Especially in the summer! Yumm! : ) I heart veggies too but I feel like they too get booorrrriiiinnnnggg! I did make a really good veggie lasagna the other night that was straight up delish! Zucchini, tomatoes, 2% cheese, ground turkey, spices, mushrooms etc! My kids were even fighting over the leftovers! And the dish that I made for my friend got snarfed up before I could take it to her. Sorry girl!

Maybe I should try and google "healthy recipes" or something... I just feel like I'm putting 10,000% into my workouts and my dub nutrition program that I should be a little more strict with the food intake. . . . My only (lame) excuse is that TOM is coming to visit soon and I have a tendency to crave all the wrong things! So- if you have any healthy recipes I'd love to hear them! One other bonus note- my PMS has been non-existent this month. Could it be all the B12 in the dub nutrition products?

I am also excited about the launch of the dub nutrition lifestyle! A separate program that will help you customize a diet and exercise program! It's an added bonus coming soon! I'm excited to see what type of foods the dub nutrition lifestyle suggests!

Let me know your thoughts & suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment