Saturday, August 1, 2009

A few of my FAVS!

It seems as though ever since I started P90x (oh, ps I started P90X about 10 days ago) I have been increasingly hungry! My friend who is a trainer says "that is petty normal! Your body is burning a lot more calories & needs more"... hummm...

So I thought I'd share a few of my low(er) calorie goodies with all'ya'll!
Laughing Cow Cheese Light- 35 calories a wedge! Great spread on an apple or with L/C crackers Garden Veggie Crisps- 110 Calories of heavenly delight! The only problem with these bad boys are they are too good to stay away from... sorry, no image is available. I bought them at COSTCO and don't know if I'll buy them again- just can't put them down!

Sugar Free Popsicles TROPICAL! Only 15 calories a POP! Pineapple, tropical orange & Some other deliciously sinful flavor- red something! A delish summer treat!

Stop off at your local snow cone shack & ask if they have SUGAR FREE FLAVORS! Most do! Another little summer sizzler! Yummzzz!
Yo' Yo' Fro' Yo! Gotta give a shout out to the low/fat & non-fat (and yes, even sugar free) Frozen Yogurt! At 80 cals for a 1/2 cup it comes equipt with PRO-biotics! It does a body good! Tonight I ran about 4 miles down to the Yogurt Stop and rewarded myself w/a sugar free fat free black cherry frozen yogurt! It was so GOOD! It was like the Seinfeld episode!
Cheddar, Chocolate & Caramel! Oh My! Quaker rice cakes are a tasty little snack! About 60 Calories per serving! It's perfect if you need a sweet & crunchy little snack to complete a meal!


My dirty little secret is well hidden in the butter compartment in the refrigerator... an ice cold box of junior mints! Just a couple is all I need to curb the sugar urge!

Whip it! Whip it good! A dollop or 2 of Cool Whip Light on top of my fresh strawberries & grapes is sweet & refreshing!

There's always room for JELLO! With a little Redi-whip of course, a treat with no guilt!
Fruit Fruit! Magical Fruit! If there is one thing that I probably eat too much of, it's fruit! And my kids are the same way! My baby girl could probably eat an entire watermelon by herself! I heart fruit!
I love cereal. Lucky charms, Cinnamon toast crunch & Reece's Puffs! I love all the good (bad) cereals from my childhood. I don't eat them often (if ever!) But I do still enjoy a bowl of cereal from time to time! I like Special K Protein Plus! Splash some ice cold FF milk w/a little sugar free hazelnut coffee mate & maybe a few fresh strawberries makes one deliciously sweet breakfast!

So those are just a few of my not-so-guilty pleasures! What are yours?




No comments:

Post a Comment