Saturday, August 8, 2009

Placing a dub order!

I'm putting in an order for dub products tomorrow if anybody wants to try it!!!

My husband started about a week ago and feels fantastic! He has struggled with many health problems throughout his life (I'd feel you in but geez- I got stuff to do today!) and has throughout his life struggled from lack of energy. He has been working out regularly and trying (bless his heart) to eat healthy! He does NOT need to lose weight but does need to burn what little fat he does have (just some lovey dovey handles) and beef up his muscles and he'll be magically dub-licious! He is really excited about the non-jittery energy he has had the last few days! Maybe I'll have a hard time keeping up with him soon!

Today I got to try the DUB ENERGY SHOT! (not yet available to the public) and it was SUPER! Very comparable to the 5 hour energy shots that you see on the market! Only the dub shot doesn't BURN your throat on the way down the way the others do! I had my "shot" and then went for a run! I ran about 50 minuets and stopped at the subway for a turkey/ham on wheat! Yummmm! Yeah, you can call me Jared! I don't really know how many miles I ran because I wound through the back streets and through the golf coarse. It was a BEA-U-TIFUL day!

I was not hungry at ALL today until about 6! So I've been snacking on Pirate's Booty. Probably not the best choice for clean eating but better than the Cheetos that I thought about eating... I'm lying- I didn't even consider it! ; ) pwshhh....

So Like I said- if anyone wants to try some dub goods lemme know! I'm placing a BIG order tomorrooowwwww!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment