Saturday, August 1, 2009

Are you dub enough?

Ok, So that's kind of a lame post title, I know- but I felt like I needed to give a dub nutrition product update since it's been a few days. I think it's been about 2 weeks since I started the dub nutrition products & program and I'm happy to report that I am feeling fantastic! Many of you know that after years to being a "slave to the scale" I no longer weigh myself. I decided that I'm better than a number. So I can't say that I've lost a number of pounds but Instead, I keep tabs on the way my clothes are fitting & by measuring myself occasionally. And I have really seen an improvement in the way my clothes are fitting! I am wearing my size 7 jeans w/no problems! They are even getting baggy! Hall'a! The muffin top has been upgraded to like a cupcake top & everything seems to be fitting so much better! I even went swim suit shopping today for our Hawaii trip (t minus 2 weeks) and it didn't end in tears! Yea!

But more importantly then that- my workouts have been incredible! We have been doing P90X 6 days a week & I run on Saturdays. Tonight I ran 5 miles in record time. I told my husband to meet me in an hour down at the yogurt stop so we could get some yogurt for the kids and I got there 20 minuets sooner than I anticipated! I felt incredible on my run. I felt so fast & strong! I couldn't believe it! Especially because it was 7:30 pm & still very HOT outside! I really felt like I could run forever tonight!

I am over all very happy with the dub nutrition products! The fat burner gives me so much energy during my workouts and the muscle seems to really help with the soreness that ALWAYS occurs afterwards and the YOUTH- well, I guess we'll see if I'm the hottest & sharpest Grandma on the block in 20 more years!

Thanks dub nutrition for giving me the extra help that I've been needing!

No comments:

Post a Comment