Sunday, February 21, 2010

HaPpY B!r+#d@Y to ME!

Yesterday I celebrated my 31st Birthday! It was a great day! I started the day off with a 5mile run in 30* weather. And even though I haven't ran since Fall, I'm happy to report that I did GREAT! At 31, I am in the best shape of my life. I'm a little sore today because like i said, I haven't ran since fall but overall feel great!

I celebrated my birthday with some close friends & my husband at one of our favorite restaurants. We indulged in all the fine things in life. And even had my favorite- cake with butter cream frosting. But there's no guilt on my birthday!

I am also to report that for the first time in my life I feel good about myself and about my body. No, I'm not a size 2 or a swimsuit model. But I work hard to maintain a size 6 & feel good about my abilities in the gym. All the calorie counting & buckets of sweat is paying off! I will continue to strive for perfection- although perfection may never be reached, there's not harm in trying.

Continuing my fitness & health goals with working out, eating clean, & getting "wrapped up" as often as possible!

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment