Monday, September 7, 2009

September 7th- Checkin in!

So I thought I better give a SUPER SEPTEMBER SLIM DOWN update now that we're a week into September (No, I still can't believe it!)... It's going good! Truthfully, It could probably be BETTER but "good" none-the-less! I've been getting up and doing my workouts in the morning and I even got a couple runs in this week too (word to the wise: don't take 2 weeks off from running- it's like starting over!)... My diet has been pretty good. I find myself eating the same things all of the time. I really need to try and try some new recipes or look for something new. I also have to admit that I probably eat too much fruit. (don't judge- at least I didn't say CANDY!) And lastly, I have to stop taking little bites here & there. They really do add up! Spoonful of oatmeal (again, don't judge! I love raw oatmeal) a few extra Veggie Crisps & an extra handful of grapes & we're talking 100+ calories!

Sooo... I'll be the first to admit I'm not Perfect! But I'm working on making a few lifestyle changes that will stick with me (and hopefully the kiddies) for the rest of our lives!One day at a time!Oh- And PS! I've decided that I'm going to post some "workout pix" on my blog! Hopefully by the end of the month I'll have them up! Check back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment