Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Super September SLIM DOWN! ***Challenge***

Ughhh... OK, I'm not going to lie. I have been less than good on my diet lately. It all started about 3 weeks ago- Our very good friends came to town & to sum it up we ate out at all 4 (yes all 4!) of my favorite restaurants in 3 days!... And then left for Hawaii the next day. I did "OK" in Hawaii- We ate in the condo for Breakfast & Lunch and I tried to eat good but comeon' people vacation in Hawaii! I was not going to eat rabbit food all week~...

So here I am 3 weeks later. The diet got worse before it got better. I ultimately feel off the wagon, rolled down the hill & ended up face down in a pile of chocolate chip cookies. Ughhhh... For me, sugar is like cocaine- once I start, there's no stopping me. . . . not that I've ever DONE cocaine- I'm just sayin'...

And now you're asking yourself- 'Comeon' how much damage could be done in 3 weeks?'... A lot. I am totally "fluffy" again. Not to the point that my clothes aren't fitting or really that other people might notice, but I CAN TELL! My muscles aren't as "cut" as they were a month ago & my not-so-love handles are back with a vengeance These are my genes. I have accepted them and must move one... But don't worry- I HAVE A PLAN!!!

GOALS FOR SUPER SEPTEMBER SLIM DOWN!
Eating Clean
Sticking between 1200-1500 calories a day (it's good to mix it up day-to-day)
No "whites"allowed... yes, I'm very prejudice when it comes to the color of my food! This means no sugar, flour, baked goods, breads, pastas, potatoes, etc! Kiss it, whites!
Protein, Protein, Protein
Fruits & Veggies- (helllloooo! local fruit stand closes up shop soon!)
Back to early morning workouts- up at 6! and yes, that's BEFORE THE SUN!
No eating after 8pm (realistically 9- can you say a job & 3 over scheduled kids?!?!)
And gotta keep up on my dub nutrition products! Increasing the energy & suppressing the appetite makes it SO MUCH EASIER!

Today was great. The only bad part was that I didn't eat a good lunch which left me a little on the low end of the calorie counter so I ate a bowl of Special K Protein Plus tonight at 9. But other than that I give myself an A for today!

So that's my SUPER SEPTEMBER SLIM DOWN PLAN! 29 days to go! Just in time for "jean season!" right?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment