Friday, September 25, 2009

Watch for my new FAB FIVE FRIDAY posts! I've been doing my research for Easy ways to improve your health & well being in 5 minutes or less. I'm giving them to you in 5 fantastic increments every Friday! Make these 5 small changes this weekend & you'll be feeling better by Monday!
Add these 5 fab food items to your shoppingg cart TODAY!
(and yes! That's me! I never go to the grocery store without my mini skirt & high heels!)
1) Wild Salmon- A great source of Omega 3 to keep your heart happy!

2) Almonds- I prefer raw almonds but you can choose dry roasted. They are the superstar of the nut family! (as am I!) he he he...

3) Tomatoes & Onions- I put 2 on this one because together with a little light Italian dressing you can mix up a disease fighting salad! Tomatoes are one of the best little antioxidants on the earth and even helps fight fat. Onions are proven to help fight colds, coughs and other respiratory conditions! mmm...

4) Avocado! The "good" fat! Spread a little on your turkey wrap or whip up a little guac for your veggies!

5) Chocolate. Yes- I said Chocolate. Dark Chocolate to be exact. And do you really need a reason why?
Here's to a happy, healthy (and delicious) Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment