Saturday, February 7, 2009

Breakfast of Champions!

Ohhh... I just had to drop by and share my most delicious breakfast with you. Mmmm... I made the kids waffles & mama wanted one too. CARBQUICK to the rescue! I made me 2 carbquick waffles (w/sugar free syrup), scrambled egg whites and 3 links of turkey sausage. Oh! It was SOOOO GOOD! I almost took a picture of it, but I snarfed it way too fast to find the camera!

That breakfast will hopefully help me get through my workout that awaits me at the gym! Bi's/Tri's and CARDIO!

Have a great Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. The waffles sound yummy. I need to find carbquick. I looked yesterday when I went grocery shopping but couldn't find it. It looks like I will have to buy it online.
    Are you trying to stay within a specific range for carbs and fat each day? I'm having a hard time figuring out how many carbs and fat is ok each day on maintenance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Maintenance is not as "easy" as they (my clinic) made it sound when they were selling me the HCG diet. They said "you can eat whatever you want as long as it's No Sugar/Starch." Sounds easy but I don't think it's true. I think you STILL have to be careful w/things like nuts & cheeses and fatty meats. Today I'm doing a steak day and tomorrow I will start really watching BOTH carbs and FATs. Eating egg whites & turkey sausage, 2% cheeses, lean meats, salads w/lc/lf dressings etc. . .

    And yeah, I had to buy the carbquick online. Here is the website where I bought it from:
    http://www.locarbu.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index

    ReplyDelete