Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sugar! Carbs! Starches! Sugar! Carbs! Starches!

Ok, I'm not going to lie. The last 24 hours have been filled with SUGAR, CARBS, & STARCHES! SUGAR, CARBS, & STARCHES!... But how often does a girl turn 30? Yep, yesterday was the big Birthday! It was fabulous!!! we had a great dinner party with about 12 couples and had some really good food! (including mashed potatoes that were so yumm!) Everything tasted really good and I didn't allow myself to feel guilty! I gave myself a 24 hour pass! And it was wonderful! And I will be back to business tomorrow! No sugar and no starches! The best part? Everyone told me how fantastic I looked! (that sounded really conceded) And what's better than that- I finally felt it too! (and that sounded even more conceded!- geezz!) I know I'm not as "skinny" as I was 2 weeks ago when I was on my last days of HCG but I have been lifting weights and working out and I can really tell that I'm toning up! I feel great and I feel strong! And even better- I'm not starving!

So now I need to come up with a new "plan of action!" I have been really happy with the no sugar/no starches thing and I think that's what I'll stick with! And I will continue to workout every morning with my BFF. I do need to come up with a short term goal/something to work towards. Whether it's fitness related like doing 5 unassisted pull ups or running a 7 minute mile? (although I really hate running.) I need to think of some things to work towards. What I REALLY need is a vacation to work for but I just don't think I'm ready to leave baby and if I took her it wouldn't be much of a vacation. Maybe I'll just buy me a sexy swimsuit for the summer and work my trash off so that I dare wear it to the neighborhood pool! Any other thoughts?

I better get in bed. I am so tired from my 24 hour carb crash! I kinda wanna barf- but I kinda wanna eat more cake! Ha! Carbs are so controlling!!!

Keep stopping by to witness the insanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment