Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Back in action-

Monday morning bright and early. Started my day with a 6am workout. Quads and Abs! And started right back on my no sugar no starches. Sugar with drawl wasn't nearly as bad as I had expected it to be. In fact, I wasn't hungry much at all on Monday & Tuesday so that was good- usually I turn into a carb crazed psycho after a weekend of carb craziness! But not this time. We went to IHOP on Sunday with some friends and it was SO disgusting that I didn't even eat it- wasn't worth the calories! I was wishing I had stayed home and made my carb-quick pancakes & Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage, SO MUCH BETTER!!!


I am still having some hormonal issues though. Ever since I had my baby (6 months ago) I've had a hard time with regular cycles and that's frustrating when you are trying to lose/maintain weight. I believe hormones are a big issue in weight loss! I am going to call my nurse today and discuss my recent "issues"... But I won't bore you with the details. I hope we can get this straightened out so I can continue STRONG with my diet/weight loss goals!

So I'm still just here... hanging out in maintenance. This morning my friend and I were talking about doing a popular workout program known as Px90 but I'm scared! Ha! I'll keep you posted on what we decide!

Keep HCGing it!

1 comment:

  1. I did the P90X for like 3 weeks! It's hard but a killer workout! If you can do the HCG diet you can do P90X! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete