Friday, February 6, 2009

Measuring up-

Ok Ladies, Here's the before & after measurements that I promised you!

Starting date Round one: November 30th '08
Ending date Round two: February 3rd '09
(2 23 Day rounds)
Breasts: 39"................36" -3"
Chest/ribs: 36"...........32" -4"
Waist: 33".....................28" -5"
Hips: 38"........................35" -3"
Lt Thigh: 24".................21 1/2" -2.5"
Rt Thigh: 24".................21 1/2" -2.5"
Calf (rt & lt): 15".............14" -1" (each)
Arm (rt & lt) 12"..............11" -1" (each)

Total inches lost: 24
Total lbs lost: 25

I have to tell ya though- I'm not feeling all that confident in phase III today. I don't know why- I just feel "fat". I was SO hungry today and yesterday that I probably ate too much. I didn't eat sugar or starches but probably too much none the less. I just feel like my body is putting weight back on. No, I didn't weigh this AM, my muscles are SO SORE from working out & lifting weights that I KNOW that I'm up from water retention (remember, sore muscles indicate water retention in effort to heal themselves) so I just didn't need that frustration on top of everything. I guess all I can do is my best and hope that I don't put weight back on. I'll probably get the measuring tape out in the AM just to make sure things are staying the same. It's crazy 'cause it's like unless I am STARVING I don't feel thin. Weird, I know.

I've been trying to find more information/blogs from people who have successfully maintained their weight loss long term from the HCG diet but haven't had much luck which is scary- it seems like every ones' blogs just STOP out of the blue w/no long term updates. Sketchy.

OK well- Thanks for stopping by! Gonna go play with my tiny baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment