Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's true what they say-

It's true what they say- Food does NOT taste the same after the VLCD! Yesterday I woke up and ate my waffles, don't get me wrong, they were good but I had imagined them SO MUCH BETTER! I wasn't very hungry at all yesterday so I didn't eat much throughout the day. And then last night we went out with some friends to celebrate our anniversary. It was a lot of fun! And the food was good (again, not great, but I think it was me)...

So now I am trying to come up with a plan of action for the next month. I will be doing high protein/low carb but I have GOT TO GET MY CAN TO THE GYM!!! I am thinking that I will do another round of HCG most likely after I get another visit from AF (which btw found me yesterday with avengeance) I met with a nurse on Friday regarding my PMS and stuff. It was good. She thinks I most likely have a sluggish thyroid and possibly early signs of insulin resistance. She also thinks I may have some "leaky gut syndrome"- I'm still researching it and trying to figure out what that is exactly but she doesn't think I'm absorbing nutrients properly. SO- She gave me some stuff to help with all that. She gave me some B12 shots and progesterone cream to help with the moodiness too. Now that I won't have much to report regarding the HCG diet maybe I'll journal about the other issues I'm experiencing. We'll see. That could get Bo-Ring! ; )

PS My CHEESECAKE ROCKED!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for stopping by! Congrats on your 53 lbs! That's awesome! you'll have the last 30 off before summer for SURE!!! And it will be worth it! Last Sunday I was at my brothers birthday party and everyone was eating cake so I seriously went into the bathroom like 4 times to look at my butt in the mirror in my new skinny jeans. My family probably thought I had chronic diarrhea. Oh well- it kept me from wanting to eat cake! :) Keep up the great work and stop by often!

    ReplyDelete