Friday, January 30, 2009

Guess what today is? : o

It's my LAST DAY OF THE VLCD!!! THANK THE STARS ABOVE!!!
I was actually up .8 yesterday bummer- but I am attributing it to AF that is still lingering. So I'm not to stressed over it. And this morning I totally forgot to weigh. I had taken an advil PM last night and was comatose this morning when I woke up I was in a fog of haze, got a big drink of water and then realized I hadn't weighed. Oh well. I'll just use my lowest weight as my maintenance weight. . . . . . .
So- Now on to Phase 3. I'm really looking forward to some different foods. I've been eating the same thing over and over every day.
I'm going to meet with the nurse in about 2 hours to discuss insulin resistance and HORMONES! Which by the way have been out of control this month! :-p I'm hopping she can help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment