Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Round 2, Day 1! {{{Ding-Ding!}}}

Oh Sweet HCG- How I've missed you my good friend!!! Today is day 1 of Round 2. And while I'm a little hungry this afternoon, I'm feeling GREAT! OH! That just reminded me- I didn't eat my bread stick with my lunch! {{{running to the pantry!}}} Yumm!

I dragged my sorry A out of bed this morning after a late night w/the girls and started my morning with a big glass (about 40 oz) of water! Great, you say? Well, totally forgot to weigh before drinking my water- DAH!!! So I'm just starting with yesterdays weight and calling it todays. I did wake up feeling all flabby, fat & lazy so I was happy to be starting a new round!

Then later I took a trip the grocery store. Chicken, celery, lettuce, apples, oranges, tea! All my staples for the next 5-7 days (I try to get a weeks supply at once, but usually end up back at the store about every 4 days 'cause I run out of something or forgot something- like today, forgot strawberries, dah!) Maybe the HCG will help my brain function!

I came home and drank my green tea and later prepared my lunch of chicken, celery and a small apple. Oh, and water! water! water! Gulp! {{{running to the potty!}}} ahhh...

My thing today? I'm cutting, printing and organizing coupons. I have never done the coupon thing before so this is pretty new to me. I have picked a few products that I always use (diapers, formula etc) and are searching for the household staples. In lue of the poor economy I am trying to scrimp and save in anyway I can.

So I've pretty much got one day under my belt. Dinner plans include lettuce wraps (with chicken, although shrimp would be good too) an orange and I can't forget my delicious bread stick! Oh, I'll be stuffed!

No comments:

Post a Comment