Monday, January 5, 2009

Ste@k Day! Yummy!

So today I decided to do a steak day. Not because I was up on the scale (I actually forgot to weigh 2 days in a row, WTH?) but because I love steak days! What is a steak day? Well, it's recommended by Dr. Simeon's if you have a gain of 2 lbs in phase III. You don't eat anything all day and for dinner you get to eat a big filthy steak! You can even saute it in butter (which I do)! I love steak days so I do them about 1-2 times a week too help maintain my weight! I must remember to weigh in the morning!

I *think* I am going to start my second round of VLCD and shots on Wednesday. I have been under a lot of stress the last few days so I'm having a hard time getting myelf excited for it but I'm trying! A combination of my lingering 30th birthday and the poor economy is getting me down but I am trying to make lemonade out of lemons! As long as it's sugar-free of coarse!

Have an HCGreat day!

3 comments:

  1. WELCOME to the wonderful world of BLOGGING!!! Best of luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from the Aug 08 HB's, thanks for the reply to the post, I'm now following your blog! I haven't heard of these breadsticks, what are they, where can I get some?! The thought of bread anything has me drooling at this point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi "The Fishers!" How's it going? Are you surviving the HCG challenge? Hang in there- it's totally worth it! Yes, these are the "approved" breadsticks (although I use the term *bread* loosely) I was able to find them at the grocery store but some people I know had to order them online. You can have 2 a day (but NOT at the same time). Let me know if you have any other questions!
    http://www.amazon.com/Grissini-Torino-Breadsticks-3-5-Ounce-Boxes/dp/B000FAPLYU

    ReplyDelete