Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Same Old. Same Old.

Stayed the same today. Which I guess is better than a gain. Still disappointed though. I was going to skip a shot today but after reading Trudi's blog I am thinking it's not really necessary. So I'm going to shoot it up today! ; )

It's kind of frustrating that I have only lost like 2 (new) lbs during this round. I am on day 8 I think and have lost a total of about 4 lbs so I guess that's an average of .5 a day. Slow and steady. I'm hoping for a loss tomorrow (dah-obviously) to lift my spirits. I can tell the HCG is working now 'cause last night I was an icicle! {{{{burrr}}}} Still battling with hunger though so that's hard.

And even though I am at about the same weight I was when I got pg last year I can tell things are just different. I'm flabby and it's frustrating. I hate how much time I have to spend at the gym to get toned up. I was working with a trainer for over an hour a day and I just can't justify that again with a new baby and with the economy being what it is... I feel too guilty when I'm gone that long, especially on days that I am working. Ack.... I just can't do it all.

I think my "thing" today is going to be clean out the media room. Yesterday I (sort of) got my office at work organized. I could have done better but was in a hurry 'cause I had to take my brother-in-law to the airport so I rushed. I am also going to get my car serviced which should have definitely been on the list! It's over due.

So to say I am frustrated today is pretty accurate. I'm racking my brain, trying to think of anything else i could be doing that would make this easier or more effective... I'm always open for your opinions and advice.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY TO VISIT MY HCG DIET BLOG!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am going through a stall myself so I understand. However, just remember this protocol WORKS... we just have to make it through the tough spots. Here is to both of us having a big WHOOSH soon!!!

    ReplyDelete