Monday, January 19, 2009

Aa Apple Day...

I knew my streak couldn't last forever and was certainly NOT expecting a loss this morn, However, I was also not expecting a gain either- much less a .6 gain. BOO!!! I was pretty bummed. So, I'm doing an apple day. I have 2 suspects behind the gain- 1) Sodium from chips/almonds that I licked yesterday. I know, I'm weird. 2) I did Pilate's on Saturday and I'm a little sore and sore muscles retain water as part of the healing process. I'm also feeling like I'm coming down with something. A cold perhaps. I have very little energy today.

I've been having a hard time falling asleep lately and I don't know what's up with that... It's kind of frustrating because I don't fall asleep 'til after 1 and then can't get up in the morning. It's a vicious cycle. I think I'm going to take some Tylenol PM tonight and try and get on a better routine.

I feel as though this round is more difficult than the previous round. Is it because the newness and excitement is gone? Or is it because I'm not nearly as busy as I was during the last round- I've been bored and hungry unlike last round. who knows. I have 9 days left after today so I can make it but I not be much fun!

Thanks for stopping by to visit my HCG DIET BLOG!



I'm really hoping for a loss tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment