Monday, January 26, 2009

BIG "A" little "a"... what begins with A?

Aunt Annie's Alligator & APPLE DAY!!!

Due to yet another stall I am doing another apple day. I skipped a shot yesterday and AF still hasn't shown her ugly face so I'm just grateful I didn't have a gain. I am really hoping to get 2 more lbs off before phase 3 but who knows. I have 2 more shots (after today's) + 72 hours after last injection of dieting so it might happen...

I have been sitting in the steam room at the gym as often as I can. I don't know if it's helping with the weight loss but my face/skin feel a lot better and it's the only time that I'm WARM! I get SO cold on the HCG diet.

I have to admit that I am tempted to do another round. I am at a "normal" weight for my height but still 10 lbs above what is considered "ideal"... whatever that means. And even though I am wearing a size 6 (wore my tinniest jeans yesterday)I definitely still have extra fat, ya know? Plus I like not having to "decide" what to eat. I don't know. I'll just see how P3 goes and decide in a few weeks if I'll shoot for 10 more lbs in another 23 day round. what I really need is a VACATION to work towards! ; )

Have you ever heard the old saying "It takes 23 days to form a habit and only 3 days to break it."? It's SO TRUE!!! I remember during my last HCG round that I really struggled until I hit that 20-21 day mark and then it just seemed Old Hat. But then I was done on day 26 and had to switch to something different. It's a vicious cycle. That's how I'm feeling now- Like I have the hang of it and dreading a change. Plus I HAVE to start back at the gym and I have a love/hate relationship with the gym!

Last night we had our old nanny over for dinner (she's agreed to nanny for us again-yea!!!) And I made Chicken enchiladas and double chocolate cake and everything smelled SO GOOD!!! Everyone just raved about the meal! And because the enchiladas are cream based I altered the ingredients a bit to be low carb (other than the tortillas) and used some LOW CARB tortillas and made a few extra for me- just stuck them in the freezer! I can't wait to eat them! If you're interested I will post the recipe!

Lastly- I have a few HCG shout outs that have helped me through this round....
1) Smooth Move Tea
2) Dandilion Tea
4) Stevia sweetner
5) Stevia chewing gum
6) Apple Cider Vinager w/lemon on salads
7) Red pepper flakes to flavor chicken
8) The Steam Room & heating bags to keep me warm
9) My husband (who even though had to be asked) would clean up the dinner mess for me
10)My kids who would happily taste test for me so I wouldn't have to! I'm lucky my kids are so skinny! LOL!
11)Scrapblog.com! kept my mind/fingers busy since work has been slow!

Hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment