Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 2- CHECK!

Another day under my belt. Only 21 to go. Yes, I am counting. So I had been up 1.8 lbs from my lowest and after one day of VLCD (very low calorie diet) I am only .6 up from my lowest, so yea! I'm hoping to be at or below my lowest in the morn, we'll see!

I had kind of forgotten about the headache that comes with the first few days of this diet (at least for me)... It's like childbirth, you forget how hard it is so you want to do it again 'cause the end result is so awesome! Right now I'm in my first trimester of the HCG diet- kinda wishing I hadn't done it! It will be great in about another week (second trimester) and by the last few days I'll be miserable again waiting for it to be over! Good thing there is no labor or hospital bills involved! Ok, it's a bad analogy but it works for me.

My diet was pretty much the same as yesterday. Celery, apple, chicken, lettuce, orange... blah, blah, blah... I drink green tea & dandelion tea dail.y and "smooth move" tea pretty regularly to keep me regular and I only chew stevia gum. I'm not going to lie- the HCG diet can get borrrrring! But simple & similar means easy too.

My "thing" today was that I went and visited with My Gram. It's sad that I had to put "visit Gram" on my list of things to do but she is very important to me and I don't get to see her as often as I would like. What should my "thing" be tomorrow? I am thinking I need to get 'clean out my closet' off the list so that is stops haunting me and Saturday could be my 'trip to the DI' and I'm thinking that Sunday I will take the kids to See a movie. And depending on what my scales tells me in the next couple days I may to an "apple day" on Sunday too. We'll sese.

H C-ya-lata, G!

No comments:

Post a Comment