Friday, January 23, 2009

6 Days Left!...

With only 6 days left (4 shots, 2 diet extra diet days) and I am {{{{drum roll please}}} .6 lb away from my goal! WAAA-HOOO! I am 145.6 this morning and I can't begin to tell you how happy that makes me! And with 6 days left I KNOW I will make my goal!... Now what I don't know is if after a couple weeks of maintenancem, push my luck and go one more round in hopes of getting to 140? How SWEET would that be? Don't worry- that is well within my "normal/healthy range!" for my age, height & body frame. In fact some stupid website said my "ideal weight" should be 135... yeah, right! In my bra!!! (name that movie!)

Don't have much else to report today. I'm still livin' the lettuce/chicken/strawberries/apples/oranges/celery/bread sticks lifestyle! It's exciting! : p that's sarcastic!

Have a great night. Maybe in the AM I will be AT MY GOAL! Although it may take a couple days to get there as AF has been knocking at the door for the last couple days. Do you think if I ignore her she'll go away? Doubt it. bitch.

Be Happy! Be Healthy! Just B!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment