Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!...

I am happy to report another -.4 loss today. I was expecting a stall but it seems as though i am getting a loss! Waaa-Hoo!

However, don't really feel like the HCG is working yet... I was feeling really GREAT by the end of my last round and I'm just not feeling it yet. And I am also utterly ashamed to admit how much I have been sleeping lately. Like 11 hours at night? That's not normal! I do have one kind of lame excuse- my brother in law gave me a blanket for Christmas that is like sleeping in BUTTER! It's SO SOFT and CUDDLY that I literally MELT when I snuggle up in it. It's pathetic, I know- but it's so awesome! I was wrapped up in it for like 3 days straight after x-mas! LOL! Another reason for the sleeping is- if I'm sleeping, I'm not eating or hungry. I would ideally like to be in drug induced coma for the next 2 weeks. Just kidding- it's not that bad.

I am NOT looking forward to this week. My hunz is going to Vegas on a business trip and my nanny is out with a broken nose. Which ultimately makes me a single mom. How am I going to juggle work, kids, & the dog on my own? :o Oh well, it will keep me busy at least. Ack- I also just realized that I have carpool and playgroup for my 4 year old this week too! Yeiks!

Taking a trip to the grocery store today just to get a few of my staples. Mainly fruit/veggies and chicken. I'm thinking I might get some shrimp too- really mixing it up. I think we are also going to take the kids to see Bedtime Stories today too.

So with piles of laundry to keep me busy Sunday is 1/2 way over... I am not expecting a loss tomorrow and I would be happy to stay the same. We shall see!

Have an HCG-riffic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment