Thursday, January 15, 2009

OMG!!! 300???

So when I first started this diet I had some blood work done. Everything seemed fairly normal and my cholesterol was a little high (211) she (the nurse) said it was probably from recently having a baby and would most likely drop after I shed the baby weight...

Fast forward 4 months and -25 lbs and my cholesterol level came back at 300 today!!! OMG! What the F???? Is that even possible? Before you ask- NO, high cholesterol does NOT run in my family. My mom's is normal and my Dad's is high but only because he's overweight, I don't even think he takes anything for it 'cause it's not "that high."... HEEELLLLOOOOO!!!! I"m kinda freaking out!!! They did a re-draw today just to see if it's a fluke but OMG, what if I have to go on High Cholesterol medication- I'M NOT EVEN 30 YET!!!!!!!!! WAAAHHHHH!!!!

On a good note, I am down -.8 this AM! I was stocked. Too bad I'll be dead before I get a chance to enjoy my new skinny body!!! : o

If you have any info on high cholesterol/HCG diet OR would like more information on funeral arrangements please feel free to comment... {{{{sigh}}} I'll write more later, assuming I'm still alive...

HCG Girl (aka HCG dying old hag) THANKS FOR STOPPING BY TO VISIT MY HCG DIET BLOG!

ps I have a disturbed sense of humor- I don't really think I'm dying... at least i HOPE I'm not.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, now I'm freaked out a bit! I too am on the HCG diet. You mean to tell me that this diet somehow raised you cholesterol level? Why would that be? I have very high cholesterol; it does run in my family. Last time I had it checked it was 275 and that was down from 340 (gasp!) I've been told I have a fatty liver also. I'm very curious to know about your cholesterol level on this diet. If anything I thought is would improve cholesterol levels??!?!? I'm going to look it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find anything on the web that would indicate that the diet & cholesterol are related. And the nurse says she's never seen it go up- it always goes down. I must be some kind of freak. Who knows. I wouldn't worry about it, my OB's office said to just "eat healthy and exercise" and they'll check it again in a few months. I'm not really stressing about anymore. I would have it checked when you are done with your weight loss! Good Luck! : )

    ReplyDelete