Monday, January 12, 2009

slight gain...

This morning I had a .2 gain. For some reason I kind of expected it. I didn't cheat at all but just had a feeling that I would see a slight gain. So, I'm going to go ahead and do an "Apple Day!" Last night I took a fellow HCGers advice and sprinkled some cinnamon on a sliced apple, warmed it up a bit- It was delicious!!!

Hummm... Do you think the slight gain had anything to do with my horrible nights rest? I was up until almost 2am watching TV. Could NOT get my brain to shut off. Then my baby woke up at 4 for a bottle. Then I was back up at 6 to say g'bye to my husband who left on a business trip, then back up for the day at 7:30... I feel pretty rested considering but have a feeling it's going to catch up with me in a day or 2. I guess that's what I get for bragging about all the sleep I've been getting lately.

Today I am going to take a trip to the DI (Deseret Industries- similar to good will) I got some closets cleaned out last week and have 2 huge sacks to donate.


Last night I decided that IF I reach my goal by my 30th Birthday (7.4 lbs away, b-day in 40 days) I am going to treat myself to a makeover. I've always had long hair and frankly, I think it's time for a change. I'm thinking an a-line cut just below the jaw, sassy bob and maybe adding bangs. Something similar to this?

I think my husband is planning a surprise party (surprise?) so how fun would it be to have it cut that day and totally surprise everyone there? My husband would LOVE it, i think!

I'm just so skeptical that I'll even be able to get these last few lbs off. I hate to be a pessimist but I just think the last few are always the hardest and most stubborn! If anyone has any tips or tricks that might help I am totally open for suggestions! Should I add cardio? Should I cut even more calories?


This afternoon I did pilates. It was OK, I guess I'm just used to working out with weights & cardio machines so I don't really feel like it was all that effective. It felt good to really stretch and elongate my muscles but definitely don't feel like I "worked out."


I thought I was getting a migraine this afternoon when my hand started to tingle so I panicked and took my migraine medication. I believe you are supposed to avoid prescription drugs during protocol if at all possible but I panicked- nothing is worse than a migraine. I never did get a migraine so I'm wondering if I have a pinched nerve in my arm or neck...


I will post my "post apple day numbers" in the morning. I'm really hoping for a pound or more! I'm also really hoping for a good nights rest!

APPLE DAY- DO YOUR THING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment