Saturday, January 17, 2009

Holy Crap Bags!

OMG! I was down another .8 this morning! I was literally jumping up and down on my scale from excitment until I had chest pain! (just kidding, but anticipating that the cholesterol will eventually kill me!) I was shocked and totally surprised!

But speaking of cholesterol- that bitch is getting me down! I made the mistake of "researching" it on the internet and am now convinced I have shooting pains down my left arm & tightening in my chest. I don't. But it's really buggin! Ok, I'm just going to drop it!

Today was pretty uneventful. My "thing" for the day was "try and new recipe!" I find joy in torching myself so I seriously made a cheesecake! A Cheesecake Factory cheesecake no less! Because in lieu of the poor economy I am making homemade presents for all (5) of my brothers this year rather than store bought presents. This should get interesting. My little brother loves cheesecake & lasagna so I am really testing my will power by putting others before myself and making some seriously delish food for him. I all but shoved cheesecake up my nose 'cause it smelled so good!

Earlier I took a quick trip to the grocery store and found myself in the bakery casually smashing cookies between my fingers. I think I may have been hungry. Don't worry- I only smashed one. And then felt guilty so I paid for it. Food smashing is good hunger therapy. I do recommend buying the food, then smashing it to avoid the whole calling security thing.

Today menu: Chicken, Lettuce, apple and orange.... again. {{{sigh}}} Oh, and cardboard- I mean bread sticks! Yumm!

I'm feeling kind of over the VLCD tonight. I've been hungry this evening and don't really know why. I think I may need to do an apple day tomorrow- not because of a stall or gain but more because of hunger. I rarely feel hungry on an apple day. I can enjoy a nice juicy apple while my cholesterol free family indulges in a damn homemade cheesecake and lasagna that I MADE! Life is not fare. I hope there is a 7th circle in hell reserved for people who don't have to battle weight issues! I think I have issues.

HCGoodNight! Thanks for stopping by to visit my HCG DIET BLOG!!!

1 comment:

  1. I had hunger issues as well, but avoiding apples and oranges has fixed them. I think some of us are just too sensitive to glucose fluctuations to handle fruits that high on the Glycemic Index (not too mention bread).

    ReplyDelete