Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hunger & a Headache!

Not a good combination! I'm not gonna lie, I'm hungry and up until about an hour ago when I finally gave in and took an Excedrin had a massive headache. Truthfully- I had pretty much forgotten about how difficult the first week is for me. And I'm thinking that maybe it's even harder this time because I didn't do a gorge day. Maybe I should have just done like a mini-gorge or something. I don't know. I'm just hungry and cranky tonight.

BUT- with that said, I was down another .6 this morning. Waa-Hoo! That's 1 lb in 2 days. The last time I did the HCG diet I averaged about -.5 a day and would be happy with that again too.

Today my "thing" ended up being Movie with mom! We went and saw Bride Wars and I LOVED IT!!! 2 Thumbs up! Total chick flick and lots of FUN! I think my 4 yr old daughter would have loved it too (it's only rated PG) but I was kind of stoked about an afternoon w/out kiddos. Thanks to my hunny for staying with the babies so I could get out. Going to a movie is a great way to pass a couple hours on days when you're hungry. Unless of coarse you have a weak spot for movie theater pop-corn, in which case stay away! That place smelled sooooo good! I took an ORANGE with me and enjoyed every bite! Yummmm!

I stopped off at the gym last night and sat in the steam room for about 20 minutes (that's about all I could handle.) It felt pretty good! It was so cold out last night it felt good to be warm & sweaty. I am going to try and do that 2-3 times a week. I am also thinking that I might give Pilate's another try. I don't think I have the strength and energy to lift & do cardio like I usually do but I'm feeling pretty flabby so I was thinking Pilate's might help. I bought the Windsor palates DVDs a while back so I'm going to dust those off and see how that suits me, at least for the duration of this round. Once I start the maintenance phase I'll start back at the gym.

Speaking of maintenance phase. I am SO looking forward to making my LOW CARB CHEESECAKE again! I made it on x-mas and it really was good! (at least I thought it was!) I've also been fantasising about my 7 layer dip, peanut butter cookies and waffles too! You know you're hungry when your fantasy's include FOOD! I was even dreaming about food by the end of my first HCG round! I will post my Favorite LOW CARB recipes as I near the end of round two- it's just to painful this early on.

Again- my meals have been pretty much the same. I gotta start mixin' it up! But since your food choices are pretty limited there's only so much you can do, ya know?

Nighty-Nighty HCGsweet dreams! (mine will probably include whipping cream!)

1 comment:

  1. I love the Windsor Pilates dvds... yes.. you should try them again!! Once I get to a weight where I feel I can do those moves again, I'll be dusting mine off! thanks for stopping by my journal! I didn't know people were reading it! I left you a comment there too!

    ReplyDelete