Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I was not expecting this!...

I was down another .8 this mornin'!!! I was NOT expecting that! Plus AF is still lingering in the closet- started spotting so I would imagine that she'll be here tomorrow as TODAY WAS MY LAST SHOT!!! So I can't quite say that "I am done" because I still have 72 more hours of the diet but I can confidently say that i made it another round! I KNOW that I can't start P3 for 72 hours or I'll pack on the lbs so that keeps me focused and motivated!

I am making a grocery list of all the goodies that I'm going to buy at the store tonight. And when I say "goodies" I mean things that are on the p3 plan. No sugar and no starches! Im going to whip up some super bowl goodies that are P3 friendly. I can not wait for my L/C waffles on Saturday. I think I might sludge and have some sausage with it too! mmm... my tummy's growling! ; ) I'm going to have some high fatty foods on Saturday and Sunday and then be really careful starting again on Monday. Low Carb Veggies & salads, egg whites, turkey sausage, lean meats & cheeses, low sugar fruits such as berries and nuts. I also jumped online last night and purchased some lowcarb "stapels" such as carbquick- it's like bisquick only LOW CARB! You can make all kinds of things. I hope it's decent. It was hella' expensive!

I have been {{{{FREEZING}}}} all week!!! Apparently it's a fairly common side effect of the HCG diet. My fingers are like icicles and I can't feel my toes! {{{BUURRR!}}} I have been going to the gym every night to sit in the steam room just to get WARM! (Warning: TMI) Last night I was steaming it up and when I got out I smelled so nasty! Like the worst BO I've ever experienced & I'm usually not a smelly person! I am now wondering if I had released some serious TOXINS because later I got a migraine and didn't feel well at all and I had another substantial loss this morning-maybe there is something to this Steam Room thing! I'll probably go again tonight.

So all-in-all I am happy with the results I have seen in this round. To think I am now 30+ lbs LIGHTER than when Baby girl was 6 weeks old (less than 5 months ago) is pretty awesome! :)

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by to visit my HCG DIET BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment