Sunday, January 18, 2009

U'll Never Believe This!

I was definitely NOT expecting a loss today so you can imagine my surprise this morning when I was down another 1.2 lbs! Helllooooo! I was so happy! I am only 2.2 lbs away from my birthday goal. BUT because I have like 11 days/shots left I'm thinking I should push for 7.2? :o We'll just see- My stomach might start eating away at my spine.

With that said- I've been pretty hungry again today. Ended up NOT doing an apple day but am strongly considering it for tomorrow. I have found myself doing horribly naughty things like sucking all the flavoring off of jalapeno smokehouse almonds and even licking tortilla chips. I know, that's horrible! Don't worry, I didn't put them back in the package- although it would have been funnier that way.

Tonight I got creative and mixed mama up a little cocktail. The juice (and meat) of 1/2 a lemon, a few strawberries and a few drops of my good friend Stevia, through it all together in my magic bullet w/a little crushed ice and water and Viola- a refreshing tasty little snack. I will definitely be making this treat again!

I'm pretty tired tonight and still need to watch "my stories" so I'm gonna run. I am ABSOLUTELY NOT expecting a loss tomorrow! Especially after all that chip licking going on (Ok, It was only a few) but still- that damn sodium will haunt me in the night! I have very low expectations for myself tomorrow!

Have a grreeaaattt night! Thanks for stopping by to visit my HCG DIET BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment