Friday, January 9, 2009

Slow & Steady wins the race!

This morning I was down .4! Slow and steady wins the race, right? I am 8.4 lbs away from my ultimate goal and 3.4 lbs away from my 2nd goal (and where my body prefers to be). I hit my 1st goal during round one so I'm happy with that. I really really really want to lose those last 8 lbs during this round but with only 20 days to go it might be difficult! Plus I think I am already REALLY doing everything in my power to lose as much as possible. I can't think of anything that I'm not doing that would help. Oh, I AM going to go to the gym and sit in the steam room a couple days a week, I read that helps with water retention. I think I might go tonight after I get my nails done.

Good news- I got my closet cleaned out and for the most part everything fits! Yea! Bad news? Everything sucks! Yuck, I just hate everything in there! I haven't bought new clothes in over a year (other than maternity clothes) and everything just seems so old and out of style. Hopefully things at work will really pick up so I can spoil myself with some new clothes! I could really use some new jeans and the ones I am eyeing are $200 :o

My new favorite HCG friendly meal is the lettuce wraps- 4 large pieces of lettuce filled (lol) with warm chicken and sprinkled with taco seasoning! Yumm! Be careful not to use too much taco seasoning- it has 20 calories in a tablespoon.

it's crazy to think that only 4 months ago I had over 30 lbs to lose and now I'm on the last few! If I don't lose more than .4 in the morning I am going to do an apple day (even though you are only supposed to do them if you have like a 3-4 day stall)... During my last round I did an apple day on my LAST injection day and lost like 2 lbs! So I might do an apple day every now and then. I don't think it's going to hurt and I quite enjoy me an apple day, as long as ya get good apples that is!

No headache today & I would describe my hunger as only MILD.

Happy HCGing!

No comments:

Post a Comment