Tuesday, January 6, 2009

*23 Th!ngs in 23 Days!*

I actually remembered to weigh this morning. I am 1.2 lbs up from my lowest weight. So that's a bummer but I'm still .2 lbs under my "last injection day weight" (you HCGers know what that means) so that's that. Overall, I think that's OK. I am really hopping to lose 10 lbs during the next round.

I AM starting another round tomorrow. And I'm trying to get geared up for it! I will be starting with the shots and the VLCD the same day. Usually you start with a "load day" but because I have only been in maintenance for 2+ weeks the nurse said I wouldn't need to do a load day. I will probably eat a little extra tonight but I will NOT be gorging so hopefully I won't see a gain on the scale tomorrow. I don't think I have quite enough HCG for 23 day series but the nurse said I can buy as many single shots as I need to finish the round for about $10 each... I may just play it by ear and see how the 2nd round goes.

I also need to go and get some more blood work done today. The nurse suggested I get my thyroid checked before my next apt so that is on the agenda. Not really looking forward so schlepping the girls out in the snow today but I have got to get it done...


So I had this idea of *23 Things in 23 Days!* It's a list of things I keep putting off or just need to do so I figured I may as well just do it while I do another round of HCG. Maybe it will help the days pass faster and help me feel less selfish about this often time grueling diet... Some things are tedious, others are FUN! I will sit down every couple days and pick a couple things off the list for next day or 2. Here is my list: red items are FINISHED!

1) Clean out my closet

2) Go visit my Gram

3) Organize my office

4) Clean out & organize the media room

5) Use my certificate and get a massage

6) Take a surprise lunch to my son at school

7) Take the kids to get their pictures taken (decided to wait 'til spring and do outdoor photos)

8) Take dinner to my very pregnant friend

9) Organize & host a family game night

10) Clean out fridge, freezer & pantry

11) Clean & detail my car

12) Stay in bed and watch old movies

13) Try a new recipe

14) Take the kids to a movie

15) Send out client Thank you cards

16) Take a trip to the DI

17) Clean out closet & drawers in bathroom

18) Clip & organize coupons

19) Have a play day with my daughter

20) Give hubby full body massage

21) Go to a movie with my mom

22) Plan a baby shower for my friend

23) Get the car serviced

Geeezzz... some of those just seem like a lot of work! BUT- staying busy is KEY for me to battle the munchies so this will be good for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment