Sunday, January 25, 2009

I DID IT!!! I DID IT!!! I DID IT!!!

I REACHED MY GOAL THIS MORNING!!!! WAAAA-HOOOOOOOO!!! I am so happy I can't even begin to tell you! To see that number on the scale was so incredibly satisfying!!! You'll see for yourself if you haven't already!!!

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I had a bad day. Not so much diet-wise even though I just stayed the same on the scale. But it can pretty much be summed up in 3 words... P M S! I don't know why it's SO bad this month!!! My mom is convinced that it's because I'm "so skinny" and my body is "deprived!" ... Lol! She thinks I'm "so skinny!" that's awesome!... I'm not. I'm just right. I know it's not the HCG 'cause I didn't have it bad last month so it may just be a fluke. Anyway- to think that I was able to lose .6 yesterday and have Af RIGHT around the corner is fantastic. Still hasn't started but I can tell it will soon.

I have 3 shots left. I decided to skip a shot day today in hopes of that helping TOM. But I will shoot up Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday and then finish the additional 72 hours of the death diet Thursday and Friday! Saturday morning I am going to be indulging in my breakfast casserole... or maybe the L/C waffles... I just can't decide! And I am also rewarding myself for making it through another round (w/out a single cheat) by getting a ONE HOUR MASSAGE at 11AM on Saturday! I don't know which I am more excited about, real food again or the massage! And Saturday night we are going out for our Anniversary to a wonderful SEA FOOD restaurant w/many L/C options for me! And Sunday is my little brothers birthday (yes, I have a lot of little brothers 2 of which have b-days in January) so I think I will make myself a L/C cheese cake so I can have a goody while everyone else eats cake. The last b-day party was torture! But this time I am going to freeze MOST of the cheese cake and only have it on special occasions when everyone else is eating treats! Being PREPARED is Key on the HCG diet and it's extremely important to continue that habit through maintenance!

I will also be posting my before and after measurements sometime this week too! So watch for those!

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! Congratulations on reaching your goal... please keep posting, because I would love to see how easy (or difficult) P3 is for you!!

    Congrats again!!!

    ReplyDelete