Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Another day down... only 16 to go.

So after an apple day I was down 1.0 lb. I was disappointed that it wasn't more but it's OK- I've said it before and I'll say it again I think the last few are going to be killer. . .

Apple day was OK. Very little hunger which is good however, I seem to be pretty hungry today which I think is strange. I did Pilate's yesterday and had intentions of doing it again today but with the day almost gone I might now fit it in... It's been a crazy day. I am surprisingly sore from Pilate's.

Tonight I made lettuce wraps with shrimp that were delicious!!! My kids were freaking out 'cause they loved them SO MUCH! Bonus! I could have eaten twice as much I think. Oh well- I still have an orange for my bedtime snack.

I'm truthfully not expecting a loss tomorrow- I wouldn't even be surprised if I have a gain. I'll be disappointed but won't be surprised. No, I didn't cheat at all- I just think my body is fighting this. I'm trying to visualize a loss and thinking good thoughts.

so that's all for today. being a single mom this week is keeping me busy. I'll update tomorrow!

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY TO VISIT MY HCG DIET BLOG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment